Tuesday, June 16, 2009
| Current mood: annoyed Maybe its just me, I don't know. But lately I have been highly annoyed with everything and everyone. Literally. My biggest annoyance is on this website for ladies due in Oct 2009. Seriously I don't even want to go IN this group anymore! Its always the same thing. "I have achiness in my lower adomen, is that normal?" Um YES how many times do we go over this in ONE day. "i haven't felt my baby move today..is that normal?" again! ughhhhhhhh every baby is different and will have different moving patterns. I seriously think these ladies don't even own the what to expect book. Now their bitching about when they call their doc or midwife or the nurse their always told "yes its normal in pregnancy" seriously now you all are bitching about being told its common and normal??????? Most of these ladies also want to keep their babies in a bubble for life. The way they get so paranoid about SIDs. Yes its a major concern of every mothers to keep their babies safe. But some of them go a little over the top with it. I am just beyond annoyed at this group. I seriously just need to stop going in there. Before I start speaking my mind about how insane some of them act. lol I just can't help myself. Some of them make me chuckle. The cat has been annoying me lately too. For no particular reason. So has Curt and Kaylie. Basically everyone. haha. I think I seriously need a vacation far away on a remote island for like two weeks. So I can get out of this funk I'm in. I'm annoyed at the state of Virginia, annoyed at the fucking lady who can't do our damn travel voucher right and is now on its fourth resubmittance. I'm annoyed at my car. I'm annoyed at my psycho mother. I'm annoyed at the weather. I'm annoyed at my back and how much it hurts, and how I haven't got a good nights sleep in months. I'm annoyed at just about everything! And I believe everyone lately are acting pretty much like stupid idiots. Thats about it, I'm pretty much just ANNOYED. :) |
annoyed
No comments:
Post a Comment