Monday, February 8, 2010

Been a few!

Things are rolling right along. Curt is doing very well. Almost done with therapy ( I think) and off of almost all medication. We've had a few scary episodes the past couple weeks which a few select people know about. I mean very scary. I don't know what the cause of these "seizure" type episodes are but it highly concerns me. Maybe underlying issues from all the stress on his body the past three years. I'm very worried about this, and his doctor is aware of what has happened and were going from there with a referral to a neurologist. I will leave that at that, since its nothing that nobody- but the few select who do know-should know. Um...he is starting the board soon. Yay!!! So excited. His TS clearance is almost done. The guy has one more person to interview and that wraps that up. He is going to get it, which is a huge bonus! Since he wants to reclass to MI this will help tons that he already has it! His outlook is looking good and we're excited to see where our next duty station will be. We decided yesterday that if he gets a choice (first he'll go to Arizona to train in his new job) we are going to put in for Hawaii. Hopefully we can get it!! After that we would love to go back to Columbus and settle down. I think that is the best choice. I am ready to buy a house and we know exactly where we want to buy, but waiting three more years will allow us to save even more for our down payment.

So that is that.
Brandon is four months old now! My how time flys. He has completely stolen my heart and I can't imagine live before him! He is such a lovable little guy. He was supposed to have his four month checkup on Friday but has since been rescheduled due to our massive blizzard we just survived. Ugh! 23 inches! We had no power for ten hours and forty-one minutes!! It was awful. But we made it through and will be dealing with another snow storm on Tuesday into Wednesday. Ugh, I am so ready to move!

Kaylie is doing good. Loving school and still my little book worm just like mama! :)
She has lost her two front teeth which is hilarious. We both went to the dentist last week and she has her first cavity, so she gets that filled this Thursday. I need two crowns, which just sucks! I am so not looking forward to that! Plus, it costs loot! Ugh...

I'm still doing excellent in school. Taking three classes at once and of course I have all A's. ;)
haha School is great to me. I love it. :)

My sister is coming out this weekend for a visit. Should be a great time as we venture around DC in the snow haha

Thats about it!

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! glad to hear that all is going well. So happy everything is working out. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete