Sunday, July 20, 2008
| Current mood: drained So we go to the hospital at 3 to get admitted. We walk up to Ward 57 and of course they have no idea there coming. HA go figure. So we stand around for 10 minutes while phone calls are made. And of course they have no room for us, since the ortho docs failed to inform them we were coming :/ So we go to the waiting area while they figure out what to do. They finally put us over in Ward 58. Okay, no biggy, at least we get a private room :) Now we just sit and wait for the doctor to come so we can do all the paperwork and such, (which remember was our purpose for coming in at 3 the day before surgery) And remember this is Sunday and they get the air evac's in at 6.... Anyway, so we sit and sit and sit....they do have cool new tv's with internet access on them now instead of the little box of a TV they had before, which is a plus :) Then we are asked if we would like to meet Renee Zellweger. Well, hell yeah!! hahaha I literally ran all the way back to the Mologne House to get our camera out of our room hahaha...in flip flops too!! So she comes into our room and she is sooooo skinny and sort lol. She was super nice though. We spent about 20 minutes talking to her. I have to say out of everyone we have met...she was by far the nicest and most down to earth. ( I also told her that Cold Mountain is one of my favorite movies) So then she leaves and we wait and wait and wait somemore for the doc. Finally I had to leave. Kaylie was getting restless. The doctor was still working with the air evacs and obviously he wasn't comning any time soon!! Which pisses me off, since that was the reason we went so early, to do all that BEFORE the air evacs come in. ugh...anyway so I have no idea what time surgery is so I am just getting up at six tomorrow and hopefully make it to the surgical waiting room while he is still down there. Ugh...I hate not knowing!! Anyway, we're back in our room now and I am about to put Kaylie to bed to prepare for our long day at the hospital tommorrow :( We took lots of pics too, can't wait to get home and post them!! |
drained
No comments:
Post a Comment