| Current mood: bouncy So I'm excited because on July 9th we have our first infertility appointment. Finally. I should have done this years ago. It took us three years to get pregnant with Kaylie and here it is almost six years later and still nothing. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. What if we can't have more kids. What ifs are running through my head. Drives me nuts. So anyway I will let you all know how that goes. Anyway, I applied and got financial aid for Columbus Tech this fall. I am going to do the Medical Assist program again, this time with an ACCREDITED school. hahaha, what a waste of time and money that was before. So thats exciting for me too :) I have always wanted to go back to school, and now I took the intiative and did it. I feel like this summer is going to fly by. My baby girl is going to Kindergarden. She is ready but me and Curt sure aren't lol. She learned how to tie her shoes this week in one day, she's pretty much a pro at it now. I can't believe how quickly time goes by. Seems like yesterday I had a newborn baby.... Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of when I finally arrived at Walter Reed. I am still pissed about that when I think about it. It took way too long to get us out to his bedside. Seriously 12 days after his injury. He arrived in DC on June 9, I should have been there the next day. Ugh...I don't even want to get into it. Well, I have to get going. I have to go run my errands. We are busy people over the next few weeks. And especially July when we have appointments all month especially for Curt's surgery. I hope all goes well with it. |
Monday, February 8, 2010
Just blogging
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bouncy
No comments:
Post a Comment