Monday, February 8, 2010

Stressing out!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Current mood: stressed

I am stressing out like never before in my life right now. There is so much going on its unbearable at times. I'll start with the small stuff that is no big deal. Back when Curt deployed last year I sent in a letter to Wells Fargo to lower the interest rate on the truck to 6% for the Servicemembers Relief Act. They did and it has been great. Well, they never raised it back up. I get a letter in the mail yesterday that its ending and our interest rate will go back up to 14.5 on October 20th. Great. That is going to raise our payment to $482. So I tried to refinance and they denied us. Which I dont' understand since we have no debt other than the truck loan and a couple hundered bucks on the star card. Thats it. So whatever I have to wait for a letter explaining why we were denied.

Next my car is a big squeal machine right now and its just getting worse. I got my brakes replaced by Meinke in June. He said they were going to squeak since they weren't GM brakes (which I find out is a crock of shit) and they have been squealing horribly lately and its getting worse. Now it even squeals when I'm driving forward. I do notice it only does it when I'm going over 40. So I scowered our filing cabinet today looking for my warranty and thank goodness I found it, so I am taking it back tomorrow morning to get that shit fixed. I don't care what he says, I want it fixed and I am not paying! lol

Okay, as most of you know we found out the only way to have another baby is if we do IVF w/ ICSI. Which we can do at Walter Reed for $5500. Thats great. But I know its a stressful process and its a very trying time. Plus the travel back and forth which the army does not pay for. Well they don't pay for any of it so travel PLUS food and the procedure is going to be lots of money.

Which leads into now. Curt's doctors appt today was the same shit, He did get a permanent handi cap placard today so thats great. But they will not make his profile permanent until he is done with his surgeries. And they will not let him go to Hougston Ortho here in Columbus since he has already got and received treatment at Walter Reed he has to finish out his surgeries and rehab there. SO, we are now as of today requesting to move to DC. Curt has already talked to his surgeon from DC and his 1SG and they agreed its probably best.

Also it will help when we do IVF to be at Walter Reed and living in the area. So we are officially more than likely moving to Washington DC in the near future. It will be so much stress lifted to be there while he finishes his procedures and while we do IVF.

So there you go everybody, I am stresssing out. PCSing more than likely , saving money for IVF, getti, trying to save money for xmas and the holidays, and also for clothes we need for the winter and such, getting my car fixed, and trying to find a good place to live in DC with a good school for Kaylie.

whoo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment