| So today I had an appointment to get my referral to Walter Reed for IVF. I'm glad I arrived early and I was stoked to get a 2nd row spot up front! hahaha anyway I walk in and see that where the APCC usually is its all closed down saying they have moved to the new building behind the ambulance center. What?! This is now the 3rd location they have moved since I've been here! So I ask a lady where this building is and I walk (in the cold-my ears becoming frozen) the 1/2 mile down the road to the new building. No biggie I need the work out hahaha so I enjoyed my walk in the cold. The new clinic is so nice and relaxing, far from the hub bub of the main hospital. They even have a pharmacy and lab in this new clinic. It was so nice and quiet in there! Anyway, Dr. Patel put in my referral no problem and wishes us luck if we do go ahead try to do IVF. She also gave me some advice on getting into the program so I thank her for that. I was not too happy with my weight gain. It really got me motivated to start excersicing on a consistent basis and start to eat right and more healthy. I was shocked to read that scale!! Definately time to start getting serious about my weight. I wanted to go and vote early but I ran out of time today. I might go tomorrow and cast my vote bright and early in the AM. I'm excited for this election! We also found out today, and this might put a damper on our move...but Curt's surgeon in DC-Dr. Anderson-is deploying...we just found this out today after Curt sent the paperwork to him for the transfer and he let him kow he is deploying...so what this affects if anything I guess we'll find out. Sigh...always has to be a glitch in every thing we try to do, nothing ever goes smooth!
oh and PS--I stopped at Winn Dixie and bought WHEAT bread!! ick hahaha |
Monday, February 8, 2010
My day
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment