Thursday, March 05, 2009
| Current mood: anxious So time is starting to go by super fast. I feel like I need to start getting on the ball and get cracking here. I need to organize things and start getting shit in order that I am bringing with me in the car. Stuff is just scattered all over in different places. I feel so unorganized. The easy part was changing our address and getting our records and notifying everyone lol. I just have no energy though. And I really need to start doing what needs to be done. I want to organize Kaylie's closet. Its a huge mess in there. Things are everywhere in there and needs some sort of organization badly. I also want to clean. I really haven't cleaned good since Curt left. I want to, I need to vacuum bad and wipe down the bathrooms but I seriously am so exhausted most of the time I keep putting it off. All I want to do is lay on the couch all day and sleep. I don't even want to cook, and I haven't since Curt left!! So Curt is having surgery next Wednesday which worries me since he will be all alone up there. I wish it could've waited until after I got there. But the only dates they had available were this coming Wednesday or the 18th. So he chose the sooner date. He is just getting the metal removed from his leg. Hopefully they will be able to remove most if not all of the pins and screws and plates. I wish I would've been there for the doctor appt this morning. I had questions that should've been asked that of course Curt didn't ask...sigh...oh how he needs me!! He will be non weight bearing again after and I don't know for how long...and again he failed to ask.... So this worries me him being alone having surgery. I don't know how that is going to work. How he will get around and how he will be able to do his laundry and even get food. He has a different doctor now since his regular surgeon and ortho doc is deployed now. Its one of the same doctors who was on the "team" but now even he is getting out of the miltary in June. Which really will be no big deal in the long run, since his total knee replacement will be done at Bethesda with a specialist. I just wish I was there with him. I am very worried about him going thru this alone. I was looking on the Fort Belvoir MWR and CYS sites yesterday. I think I am going to put Kaylie in Karate on post there. I'm sure it pales horribly in comparison to Premier Martial Arts, but she wants to keep doing it and its only 40 dollars a month. I am also getting her in swimming lessons this summer and she wants to take piano lessons.. Which are 100 bucks a month. I can't wait to get there. I am so excited for a change. We have been here wayyyy too long and I just want to get my husband recovered as much as possible and put this chapter in our life behind us. I want him to be as normal as he can be so we can move on.... |
anxious
No comments:
Post a Comment