Saturday, August 18, 2007
| Current mood: chipper today we went to Summit Hills in West Virginia to the Porsche Club raceway. It was an awesome time!! We watched a couple races first, then we got to actually ride with the drivers. Curt went first. (hehe) he was a little nervous mind you these cars are going anywhere from 120-150 mph. Then it was my turn. I was pumped for it--but I swear we were going to crash at least twice!! And man let me tell you the curves were the scariest part. It made me almost want a porsche!! All of the men were old and rich you could so tell. As me and Christy were walking to get our stuff she said "did you notice they are all old?" And we both said at the same time... and they all work with computers!! haha that is the field to get into I guess. But it was a blast. It is nice to get away and do things and the Porsche club who hosted this event was really sincere about having us there. And they really cared. That is what I love most. When people honestly care about our men and women enough to do wonderful things for them. anyway I will post pics tomorrow, curt is yelling at me to get off because the typing is bothering him while he is trying to sleep! |
chipper
No comments:
Post a Comment