Wednesday, August 19, 2009
| Current mood: indifferent I feel like we're in a never ending cycle. Like things will never get any better than this. It sucks. I have tried so hard to remain as optimistic as possible, and I still am most of the time, but today I'm having one of "those" days. I don't want to get into most of how I'm feeling because thats between me and Curt. Alls I know is today...I want better than this. I want a normal frikin life. sigh...I don't know. It just gets old and tiring. I hate it. Guess I'm just in on of those moods today. I'm waiting for the next thing to go wrong I guess. I always feel like we get one step forward and end up taking two or three steps back. On a positive note, his profile is now permanent finally!! Which means he'll start the MMRB/MEB as soon as he's done with physical therapy. He thinks not till after the holidays though is when it will start. But thats one step closer to getting the hell out of here! haha I would like it here more if I didn't associate this area with nothing but bad things. Since 2007 we've been coming here and having surgeries and appts. And now we live here and its all surgeries and appts. It sucks. But I'm not gonna get into what we hope happens because last time I wrote a good news blog, the very next day his infection hit. So I am not being fully optimistic, I'm remaining cautious about hopes and dreams. I can't wait to meet our baby boy. I'm getting more and more excited about that! I am so ready. I want to be comfortable again. I want my body back. I want to be able to sleep comfortably. Being pregnant sucks. I wish I could just skip this part and have the baby. lol I don't enjoy being pregnant at all!! Kaylie starts back to school the 8th. I'm so ready for that too. I can't believe my baby girl is in 1st grade. They grow up way too fast. I hate that. Well thats about it. We have a boring life. haha. The nurse should be here any minute now. |
indifferent
No comments:
Post a Comment