Saturday, June 13, 2009
| Current mood: bored I don't really have anything major going on, just bored and feel like blogging so here it is.... We got a letter from GA the other day saying our registrations are going to be suspended on July 10th for not having insurance. I guess its because we switched to VA insurance and GA thinks we don't have insurance. It really doesn't matter but its stressing me out because we have soooo much happening with appts and stuff that I have no time to go register our cars in VA. We do have to register in VA which sucks. I would love to keep our GA tags. But the state of VA is very strict and if your military and the service member doesn't soley own the car they must be registered in VA. Stupid, they don't require us to get VA licenses but we have to get plates. Makes no sense. I hate it here. On top of that we have to do state inspections and emissions test which is $16 for the inspection and $28 for the emission test. On top of the registeration and title fees we are gonna have to pay. Ugh...this state sucks lol. We both already can't wait to get the hell out of here. Next year some time in the late summer/fall more than likely we will be heading out. Thank Goodness. We really miss GA, that became home to us. And we made really good friends there who I would have never met if it wasn't for myspace. Which I know most of us have left and the army has sent us elsewhere but hey... we'll always be GA peaches and I'll prob always call them my GA girls :) I miss them dearly and miss our weekend game nights and sometimes Wii golf for the guys. haha My ticket I got is $92 which sucks ass. Stupid me. I've been so paranoid since about driving hahaha. I do NOT want another ticket. I am just so impatient here. Traffic is ridiculous. I'm already dreading our drive to Bethesda on Wednesday for Curt's post op. Which he he healing nicely. His knee swelling is going down and I think his knee looks great! Most of the people who see it don't see that like we do or people who have seen his knee. Their reaction is "omg its so swollen". The nurses who have come have all said that. hahaha were like um its actually much smaller than it was before surgery haha. Its nice that we have the in home nurse who comes. They come twice a week. They check his wound, see if its healing okay, and go over any concerns. Physical Therapy comes three times a week to the house also. This should be the last week the nurses come, and two more weeks for PT before he goes to outpatient status and he will then have PT at the hospital PT clinic. My service engine soon like on my car is on AGAIN. Thats the fourth time this year. It litereally was on three weeks ago and we took it to get fixed. Nothing has been wrong anytime they check it and just reset it. Its getting annoying. We're thinking of trading it in later this year or next year. We'll see. Its been a great car to me and I've really had no problems with it. I just hate thinking about two car payments again. :( This is the 2nd car I've actually OWNED and its so nice not having that car payment. I mean it only has 62,000 miles on it, which is wayyyyyy under what it should have for its year!! I hope maybe my sister will buy it for my niece since she gets her permit this coming year. That would be nice. But I doubt that would happen. lol This coming week is Kaylie's last week of KG. She'll be a 1st grader soon!! Gosh they grow up so fast. They really do. Its sad! It will be a long summer for us though with Curt healing and such. It sucks we really can't go anywhere. Not that I feel much up to traveling. My back is already killing me and I can't wait to have our baby boy and not have my back hurt so much. I have a hard time getting comfortable at night too. I don't sleep well. I've gained 10 lbs total so far. Which is more than what I gained with Kaylie hahaha. Sad I know. And I have plenty of time left to gain more. This pregnancy is entirely different than Kaylie. With her I had horrible horrible morning sickness but it was gone by four months. Now I'm still having MS but its not horrible, nor has it been. I throw up once in the morning when I first wake up then I'm good after that. I made my cheesy potatoes yesterday and I have already eaten the whole pan. Bad I know..but I am so HUNGRY all the time, I def know I'm eating for a boy lol. Ummm I think thats about it. Sorry I lead a boring life! |
bored
No comments:
Post a Comment