Monday, February 8, 2010

my appointment

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Current mood: blessed
So I had my real 1st appointment today. It went great. I love my midwife. She is awesome. Her name is Adrienne Goodknight Very hands on. She stated right away she's very family oriented and prefers that the whole family come to all appointments if they can. She would also like for the whole family to be in the birthing room also. Which relieves a lot of stress for me since I have no one here for Kaylie. So knowing she can be in the birthing room was a HUGE relief!! Especially if my mom and stepdad don't make it down in time.

The baby is 12 weeks and 6 days so she did not change my due date. Its still Oct 15th. She thinks with the babies size and how I am carrying already that I will probably go before my due date and not at all after. So were looking at early Oct. The little booger wouldn't lay still long enough for us to hear the heartbeat but we could see it on the screen. He was flipping all around, lol. She asked me if I've felt movement and I said yes. I'm pretty sure I've felt flutters. Which in the 2nd pregnancy you can feel them earlier than your 1st time. So I swear I have felt the flutters. She said she wouldn't be surprised since he's a mover. She also asked if we were hoping for a boy. We said yes, Kaylie said no. haha. She said she's pretty sure it is going to be a boy. We'll find out for certain in about 6 weeks.
But I'm already confident it is a boy. I just know :)

Um I think thats about it. I don't take prenatals. I never did with Kaylie. But I do take Flinstones. 2 a day like the RN recommended. I can't swallow those big ass pills haha. My next appointment is May 8th.

So now its real. I have a picture and I saw him. Now hurry up October haha

No comments:

Post a Comment