| Current mood: bouncy So I feel I am starting to get somewhat accomplished. Things are moving very slow, and some days it feels like its moving REALLY slow, but they are moving. At times I feel like just giving up but of course that's not an option. Here is an update: Curt is doing well recovery wise. He starts his new job at the warrior transition unit soon. He is not looking forward to it at all. But hey its a desk job for the next two years which will give him time to hopefully heal completely. We will have to go back somtime next year to DC for another surgery. We don't trust these doctors here to do it so we'll go back there. Kaylie is loving PreK. She hates the weekends, lol. She loves her teacher, who is pretty nice. I've gone to her school to help out in class a couple times. Kaylie was also Citizen of the Month for her class :) Me...well, I'm just a big mix of emotions. I am starting school in January but am ready now. I want to do so much, but there are limitations of course. I'm ready for change but at the same time terrified of it. I've realized that the more I stay cooped up in the house the more social anxiety I have. I never used to be like that and that bugs me. Why am I like this now?? Drives me nuts. So were here at Benning at least through 2009 and then it will finally be time to move on from here. Which will be sad and exciting all in the same. I love Georgia and consider it home now. But at the same time I'm ready to move on and experience a different part of the world. That's even if Curt decides to re-enlist.... Anyway, I'm bored and just wanted to ramble on. So I rambled and now I'm done. LOL |
Monday, February 8, 2010
Well here's my thoughts
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bouncy
No comments:
Post a Comment