Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm done

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Current mood: bitchy

With my family. First off as some of you know, me and my sister are not on speaking terms anymore. As far as I'm concerned I don't have a sister. I won't get into it, my friends who know the story know why I feel this way. She got down and dirty and said some very mean, spiteful and downright hurtful to the point I can NEVER forgive her for it.

Then my mom calls today. Okay first she starts off by saying her and Mario (my stepdad) were arguing last night. He wants to come down here in Nov (this will be his 4th time visiting--remember that) but my MOTHER wants to take vacation in September and do something she wants to do. Then she calls me demanding. What?! How!? Because I have begged you for SIX YEARS to come and see me!!! She has been down here only ONE TIME in that six years!! I am so done with this bullshit. But yet everyone wants us to come up and visit them????? She wants to do what she wants to do and thats that. Ugh...but yet she wants to come down with my Aunt Liz when my cousin has her baby (they live in Albany) How does that make ANY sense??? I am just done with this. I am done with family. FUCK THEM ALL!!

I have never felt so alone. Ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment