Sunday, February 08, 2009
| Current mood: ecstatic So my period is a week late. I've been feeling nauseous the past couple days. Especially last night during our girls night out at the movies. So this morning I decided since I have a pregnancy test I'll just take it. So I did, I wasn't expecting anything I just set it down and washed my hands. Glanced at it to throw it away, and it had TWO lines. I immediately told Curt to come here (he was still in bed) he walks in and I said "does that have two lines??" OMG we're pregnant! He's like what?! Yeah its two lines. I was laughing in complete shock and awe. This isn't supposed to happen!!!! So I called my mom and sister and woke them up, they did not believe me of course hahaha. So we ran to Target and I got some more....and there still positive!! I am PREGNANT with NOOOO IVF needed. We are in complete and utter amazement. I guess God really does work miracles :) |
ecstatic
No comments:
Post a Comment