Monday, February 8, 2010

Update

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Current mood: accomplished

So we got all moved :)

It went well. I had some friends help out. Thanks Sara, Angie, and Becca!!! Also Sgt. Thompson and another guy, two complete strangers, who took the time to help out. It was so nice of them-two guys we had never met-I wish I knew the other guys name. And then Brad came later on to help finish up. So we had a good crew on hand.

We got the biggest uhaul you can get so we were ablel to do it in one move. It rained off and on though, but nothing too heavy. I took Kaylie over to Christy’s and her and Amanda watched her for us while we moved. Another big thank you to them :)

I love our new apartment. When everything is in its place I’ll post pics. Waiting for my sister to come down and she can help me place the pics around the house. She is the interior designer of the family. Can’t wait for that.

Had a few problems with getting our gate codes to work, but its all fixed now. And also our house phone was fixed today, and the a/c, which I feel stupid about, just had to turn the breaker on in the box haha. On Thursday Sears is coming to fix our washer. It is vibrating very excessively. So bad it about went thru the wall. We tried to fix it, but its still doing it. Its very loud and scary. So yeah, can’t wait to have that fixed.

When I take Kaylie to school I’ve been going to our old place to clean. It was sad and I started to cry as I walked from room to room remebering all the memories we have there. I mean we have lived there since Kaylie was 10 months old. Lot of years at that house. As much as I love the new place, its also sad to close that chapter in our lives. I think I will miss it in many ways.

Kaylie can finish out the school year on post so I have to drive her there which I am already sick of. What a drive! Next year she will be going to North Columbus Elementary for Kindergarden. Which is only about 4 miles up the road :). I am going there tomorrow to register her.

well thats my update for now. Sorry its boring, but I’m a boring person! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment