Yesterday we went to the zoo. Which was nice, yes. But it was so freaking hot! We've been to the National Zoo like four times so its nothing new. We thought Brandon might like it when he could've actually cared less. Too young yet! Anyway, if you have ever been to the DC zoo, you will understand how awful it is to walk through. Its complete up and down hills and barely any shade! Ick. I downed a bottle of water while walking and still felt parched. It was awful. We finally get back to the car and Brandon screams the entire way to Famous Dave's (one of our favorite places to eat). Which of course makes my anxiety go sky high. Sigh...he was fine once we got to the restaraunt though. I felt a little funny before we got there. Just plain exhausted. I barely ate half of my meal. We got home and I got everyone ready for bed and whatever and just got a huge headache. A pounding headache. I went to bed at 9 last night. Woke up at 11 feeling sick to my stomach and still with a major headache, chills, and just feeling funny and disorientened. I got up and went into the bathroom since I thought I was going to puke. Stayed in there for half an hour, and even the thought of taking some aspirin and me having to drink water made me gag. So I finally sad screw it and went back to bed.
It was weird. I think I had a case of heat exhaustion. I had all the symptoms. I woke up this morning fine though. I knew I should've drank more water at the zoo. Lessoned learned!! Today I took it easy and still feel really thirsty and can't get enough of water.
Speaking of my anxiety issue, I finally made an appointment with my PCM today. Go me! It's next week, so I'm nervous-- yet excited-- to finally confront this issue that has hounded me for years. We'll see how that appointment goes!
Curt leaves for Rhode Island this Friday for a paralympic training camp. I have to drive him up to Baltimore to fly out which sucks! I mean Baltimore is about an hour away, and with traffic who knows how long it will actually take to get there. Not looking forward to that drive with two kids. Sigh...sucks worse he comes back on Tuesday at 9am. Worse time ever to try and drive on the beltway!! Grrr...wish I was good with the backroads around here.
I'm hoping this weekend doesn't cause me too much anxiety while he's gone. I'm hoping to be able to stay calm and all that. Wish me luck!
I also sat and planned out my first five Brownie meetings. I'm excited to start. Wish it was September already. The first day of school is the seventh. Meetings will start in October. yay!! Got my venue ready, got my meetings planned, I'm ready! :)
I'll be sad to leave these girls when we move though. I know a good portion of them who bridged from Daisy's to Brownie's who will be in my troop. Makes me sad in a way, I can't do more or be there leader for the whole year :(
We are supposed to go into the AW2 office this week to sit down and put our options down side by side and see what is best financially. That will let us know where we stand and what Curt REALLY wants. It's scary. I'm so ready to move on past this. It sucks his physical was pushed back so far. We have another month wait before that even takes place. We're looking at January to be moving now. Bummer. I just want some concrete answers so we can get in contact with the builder and make a trip down to GA to start the process. I'm so ready!! Our preapproval is valid until September first, USAA said we can extend it though by just giving them a call before then. Otherwise we have to do the whole process over, which is no big deal, but I really don't want to have to do it again. Oh well, what will happen will happen is what I try to tell myself! And that works really well to put my mind at ease! HA! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment