So I went to my appt yesterday. I was very nervous about going. As I was driving around the parking lot trying to find a place to park I contemplated just bolting and going home, but I didn't. I went in. I was meeting my PCM for the first time. And let me tell you, I don't like her. Very impersonable, I just didn't get a good vibe from her. So I am gonna request a PCM change. I like to be comfortable with my doctor. It's a must. So I explained to her what has been going on, and then of course, silly me, start's to cry in the middle of it. haha. So she gave me a prescription for Lorezapam and a referral for counseling. I also had to go to the lab and give blood to check my thyroid and my chemical balance.
I have to call this number on Monday to set up my appt for counseling. Hopefully this will do me some good. Making me nervous thinking about it though. I have a hard time opening up so I better like this counselor! Otherwise it will be moot. I need to find someone I am comfortable with and can feel like I can talk to :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment