It's been pretty boring around here. Just planning and starting to get things done for our upcoming move. We all have our physicals completed and shots are all up to date. Now we just wait for Curt to do his end of the deal, which is get his paper orders (should be late this week or next week) and then go to the levy briefing. I guess from there we schedule the overseas screening with the EFMP office. We have to start going through all our junk, because I don't want to bring half of this crap with us when we move! We have to throw down on this house soon!
We have also decided to use Island Pet Movers to get Katy over there. I am so relieved about that. I think the pet process is a bigger headache than the human process! They do everything for me. All the necessary paperwork and getting me the right sized crate for her to travel in. The only thing I have to do is put Katy on the plane to Hawaii. Good deal. They recommended we send her a day ahead of us so that we don't have to worry about her getting on the plane and us all on the same day, especially since actual moving day will be stressful and anxiety filled enough!! Luckily we have great friends who are already there and offered to pick Katy up for us. So that is a huge relief for me!
Kaylie started school this week. It makes me sad we have to move during the school year, but such is the military life and we all can't move during the summer. I will definitely miss the convenience of having the school right across the street though! It's so nice. I hope we are in walking distance in our new house over there.
I also hope we get good neighbors for once over there. I have crazy neighbors right now. My neighbor attached to me is freaking psycho. For real. Two days in a row she was yelling and cussing and slamming doors at 6 AM. Yes. 6AM. Ugh!!! Seriously she has issues. She is a schizo I'm sure of it.
The other neighbor on the other side of me, I feel bad for her. We have nicknamed her husband "wife beater" ever since last November when he was arrested for kicking her ass. I heard it that night and I will NEVER forget her screams. Terrifying.
Anyway, two nights ago now (yes neighbor issues on the same day) she got on our wives group for Belvoir and posted if anyone could please call the MPs on her husband for her. So we all were like "really, are you serious, are you okay??" She posts back, "yes I am serious and it is not okay" MPs were called and I was of course being nosy watching outside. This was at 1030 at night mind you. It was finally midnight and the MPs were still there so I finally just went to bed. He ended up leaving right after I laid down with his friend or coworker and he had bags with him. So he wasn't arrested that time. She has been gone ever since. I hope she finally left his ass. I feel bad for her because they have a toddler a few months younger than Brandon who has health issues.
So my neighbor saga continues. I swear I never get good wholesome neighbors. Always something crazy going on. At Benning, I had freaking psycho chic Becky across the street who was bipolar, our apartment in Columbus we had the guy who freaking threatened to key my car and my downstairs neighbor constantly having loud sex ALL NIGHT...and now here we are. I'm 0-3 so far! Please Hawaii be kind to us in that department. hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment