Monday, August 29, 2011

Hawaii bound!

Got our orders today! Report date is in December! Yay!!!! I was so excited I started jumping up and down and screaming. hahaha

I plan on documenting this journey through every step of the way. I want my sister and family to be able to experience Hawaii through my eyes since sadly they will never make it out to visit. :(

I have been on information overload researching things all day. I was able to get us all in for physicals in the next two weeks which is great. They had none available for me, so I called back later and was able to get an appointment. Yay. Going to Hawaii the army considers it an overseas tour so we have to get command sponsored. Which just means the army says its okay for us to live over there and we have no major medical issues that Hawaii could not provide us if that was the case. We don't have any issues so it shouldn't be too hard. We are trying to do everything as soon as possible because he is authorized up to 60 days early reporting. So we can go in October if we can swing it that early getting everything in order.

I am so excited!!! He should get his paper orders in about two weeks branch said. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment