Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing serious we hope....

About a month ago now I think we were upstairs getting Brandon out of the bath. Curt went to sit down on the ground while we got B dressed when we both heard a pop sound in his bad knee. Right away Curt said "what the eff was that" and stood back up. He said it hurt when it happened. Now ever since he has felt like something was off. He finally went and got x-rays done on his knee today. We are really hoping nothing is seriously wrong. He said it has felt like something is sticking out or out of place. He's really worried about it. If something is wrong and he needs another surgery or something I swear I will break down. I can't handle it right now. Both our anxiety levels will go out of this Earth. We both really hope this doesn't affect anything as far as leaving here. We should be hearing on COAD any day now. We are both ready to leave here!

1 comment: