Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting frustrated

Curt had to go in today to see his Peblo. Apparently the Army G-1 wants a letter from an O-5 for COAD. So now Curt has to find some Lt. Col. to write him a letter. It's frustrating because we are sooooooooooooooooooo ready to put this behind us and move on. We always feel like stuff like this happens only to us. Really. We thought we would have been out of here a looonnnggg time ago. It frustrates me so much. So now we have to wait--once again--for another letter. Then wait--once again--to hear back. When we were working on the three letters of recommendation they had hinted that we might need one from an O-5, but then were told, no don't worry about it, no regulation states it. So now (of course) we need one from one. Sigh.... One saga after another I swear. I think I'm starting to just think we will NEVER move on from all this. We'll be here for the rest of our lives..... The end.

1 comment: