Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nothing much

So Curt's COAD packet is finally complete and turned in to HRC. Hopefully we will hear back fairly quickly so we can finally figure out where we are going from here. Gosh, this is taking forever. But what else is new right?! :) I'm kind of nervous about moving somewhere other than Benning. For one reason only. I want to go for my Master's degree when I'm done with my Bachelor's. My original intention was to go to Columbus State or Auburn. Now, wherever we move I would be scared to get into a program and then we move again before I am able to graduate. I do not want to get my Master's online. I want to go to an actual brick and mortar college. So, we shall see how that plays out. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will all work out the way I envision it too. Another thing that is funny is we had a girl scout ceremony this past Thursday and had a party for the girls with all the families. Well, come to find out three of us parents in the troop are from the same area! Two of the dads are from Kenosha. How small of a world is that?! So we got into talking about home and the different things to do there and such. We told them we are from Zion and Curt's family lives in Kenosha, and we have friends in Racine, and of course the Zion, Winthrop Harbor, Beach Park area. It's amazing to think how small the world is, I mean really what are the chances that three people from the same troop are from the same area? Other than that. Not much is going on. I live a pretty boring life.

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean about the school thing. i worry about that too, because i am not an online kinda student. :(

    ReplyDelete