I hate how my weight keeps fluctuating. Down and up, down and up. I've been so busy I have had zero time to work out so of course, my weight is going BACK up. I feel like I will never lose this stubborn 20 pounds. My pregnancy with Brandon killed me. Of course it was worth it and I wouldn't trade my son for anything, but getting the weight off is proving to be tougher than I thought. I will lose weight and start feeling good, then something happens where it all gets messed up. Especially when we eat out. I know how horrible that is for you. I know that they are full of fat and calories, even the so-called healthy meals. It's awful and frustrating.
We're all working on eating healthy. I buy 100% whole wheat bread now, cutting out soda (except for at least one a day), I can't quit that cold turkey, eating my fruits and veggies and buying everything whole grain that I can including my pasta. Eating habits are a tough thing to change, but we're working on it. My goal is to get back down to single digit pants size and be able to run again. I just have to reach deep down and find that motivation!!!
On another front, things are picking up big time. I have massive school work to do which I haven't even started because I've been busy with Brandon and Girl Scout planning and getting to know my co-leader. I'm really excited with that. We have so much fun stuff planned for the girls!! Many trips and fun activites. It all starts next week on Thursday is our first meeting, Friday we have our Welcome Back campfire with smores and hot dogs and such, Saturday we're going down to an apple orchard farm for "fall fun day" ...and then Sunday the 3rd is our family pictures in the park. Monday is Brandon's birthday. My baby boy is turning ONE on October 4th. I can't believe it!!! The time flew by! Were not doing anything fancy or anything. I will make him a little cake and thats it besides some presents. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment