So Curt's extension finally went through. His contract is extended until August I think it is. Thank goodness too because our decals are expiring as well as our ID cards. Which I'm happy to be getting a new ID next month because I absolutely despise my picture!! Hopefully we'll get some news on the med board front soon. We still haven't heard anything. He goes back to the doctor on Thursday so I guess we'll find out how his NARSUM is coming then I guess. Nothing else to report on that front.
This has been a busy week for both of us. Curt has been getting more involved with events for the wounded warrior program. Today he is on a 17 mile bike ride with the project and is getting a segway in a few weeks, which he is ecstatic about. He also went to press conference at the Pentagon a few days ago to announce the 2nd inaugral wounded warrior games in Colorado in May. He is hoping to compete again and get some more metals in archery and wheelchair basketball. He is also joining the volleyball team here on post for the WTU and enjoys it. They worked on shooting a commercial for it the other day..all day...he was exhausted when he got home.
As for me, I am drowing in school work and haven't even started my paper I have to write for sociology. I have had three exams this week plus other things to do for my classes. Thankfully this was the last week of my government class and I'm already done with my final in that class. So now I'm back down to two classes..until next Monday when my meterology class starts! Hopefully I can keep up with the work load.
Its getting harder as Brandon gets older. I can only do work when he is sleeping and at night. It's impossible to work while he is awake because he is very demanding. I feel so rushed in my days to try to keep up the house, cook, help Kaylie with her homework and do my own. All while trying to spend quality time with two kids. It is exhausting. Brandon naps once a day, twice if I'm lucky. And only for an hour and a half to two hours. 2nd nap is much shorter if he even naps at all. Trying to balance being a housewife, mother, student, and girl scout volunteer is hard and I'm just trying to find my niche and make it all work. I'm stressed out big time with all of this.
It doesn't help that I want answers as to our future. I want to know what is going to happen. Where we are going to go. It's hard when your a controlling person like myself and can't control what is happen and how fast or slow it is happening.
My stress shows when I'm dealing with people, even the kids. I get frustrated so fast. Yesterday I called to make Katy's vet appointment. I was on hold for five minutes before hanging up and calling back to be put on hold again. I was transferred to the appointment maker and she asked ONCE AGAIN if I would hold...and thats when I became a bitch! I said no I will not hold, I've been on hold twice now and JUST want to make an appt. I'm sure the lady thought I was the rudest person on earth, but I'm getting to the point where I don't care. I want it done now, and I was tired of waiting for someone to answer the damn phone. Wasting my time, which is limited to hold forever, just pissed me off.
Curt tells me all the time how rude I am to people. Maybe I am, but sometimes idiots need to to get a grip and learn how to do things. I have no tolerance for idiocy. I get tired of being nice sometimes and feel the need to just speak my mind!!
Guess that is just my mood this week...not taking bullshit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment