Not much new to report. The med boards are still running behind. Which sucks! The more they are behind the longer we'll be here. I think now we're looking at the end of the year timeframe. Not October like originally thought. After talking to the AW2 lady again we think it will be Dec/Jan. Sucks!!!! I don't want to spend another half a winter here. Ugh. And that is an awful time to be moving...during Xmas time. Blah. Oh well. Looking on the brigher note, we can save even more money and be able to do more with our new house once we get down there. :)
Curt took his GT improvement test this week. He got a 106. He wanted a 110 or above. He raised it 12 points from his previous score though. It just is no good for him, since he needs a 110 or higher to go OCS. Even though they do have a GT waiver available, but he wanted to get it on the first try. Now he has to wait 6 months to take it again. It'll happen though. I mean we have plenty of time, he doesn't even have his degree yet!!
It feels great to have internet back. We were just without it for the past two days as our router died and we had to wait for Verizon to ship us a new one. Pain in the ass. Now I'm behind on school work! I wanted to have my paper done before my brother got here today, but obviously that didn't happen. We were able to connect Curt's blackberry to the laptop and get on that way, but it ran extremely slow, and I HATE that so I gave up.
I've been doing my 30 day shred workout religiously for the past 5 days straight. I feel good about it and I feel myself getting more toned because of it. I haven't lost any weight yet though, which is disheartening. I am not comfortable with where I am at. I am working on changing my eating habits to be more healthier which is just hard, because I love food. I love it too much. It's hard to change those habits. But I'm working on it. I have 18 lbs to lose to be where I want to be. Yep, since having Brandon I have gained 15 lbs. Sad. I lost it all minus three lbs. when he was a few months old, and now I've gained it all back. It makes me disgusted at myself. I have never, ever been this big in my life, and I refuse to let it happen. I'm doing my best to change all that. So wish me luck!!
My brother's here visiting for the week. I'm excited about that. We have lots planned so hopefully we'll be able to have some fun, while at the same time trying to relax and enjoy the time. Kaylie's last week of school is this week too. Finally! Ugh, damn blizzards gave us too many snow make up days!
Brandon is still growing and changing every day. He loves the stairs a little too much, so we need to buy another gate. I get sick of chasing him away from the stairs. He is cruising along the furniture and stuff already. He'll be walking before I know it! He never sits still. He's so busy! He definitely keeps me busy! I'm exhausted at the end of the day.
That's about it in my boring life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment