So here we are....still on the "getting out of the army" train. No idea when his last day will be. No idea when we will be leaving here. No idea what is going to happen. No idea where we are going to live. No idea where we are going to work. That is a lot of unknowns! I think the most terrifying aspect for me is getting jobs. Where are we going to work? When should we start applying for jobs? It's hard to apply for jobs when we have no idea when we can actually start! I hate this. It is so stressful. So many different factors right now and I can't stand it. It's driving me bonkers!!
My degree will be conferred on August 15th and then I can get my official transcripts. That is when I plan on applying for jobs full throttle. If it means I get a job offer and have to leave Hawaii before Curt, well...that is an option. Ugh. I freaking hate change!!! And I will so miss the army. It's been our life for twelve years so its hard to walk away and start a new chapter in our lives.
On other fronts, school starts for Kaylie on Friday. Yes, a Friday. Stupid, but whatever! I'm so nervous for my baby girl to be in middle school. She is nervous too, but we'll see how things go. Fingers crossed for her and for my mama nerves! ;)
I have decided to homeschool Brandon for pre-k until we figure out where we are going and if they even have pre-k options. I just can't fathom paying $140 a month for a 3 day a week 3 hour program here. I got his entire homeschool curriculum for an entire year for $185! So $140 a month is more than what we are willing to pay for him at this time. Especially with Curt getting out and all the unknown factors surrounding that situation.
I just feel lost right now and that I have no control over any situation. I know in the end we will be okay, but it's still scary as the life transition approaches. Pray and cross your fingers that we get jobs fairly quickly and find a roof for our heads!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment