Monday, September 15, 2014

Woe is Me

Made the mistake of stepping on the scale this morning and realized due to my horrible eating habits over the weekend I gained a few pounds. That set my morning in motion of feeling depressed. Then I started thinking about how much my ankles hurt from running, which led me to thinking how old I am, which led me to think about how much I feel my life is over. Yuuuppp, gonna be one of "those" days.

Then as I ran to the commissary this morning I was thinking about Curt getting out of the army and how much I don't want him to. It seriously brings me to tears thinking about it. I absolutely LOVE the military lifestyle. I am going to cry when we finally get our orders to leave. Seriously. THEN I started thinking about how I got into HPU for my MSW and how I gave that up because I thought we would be gone by now and started crying just thinking about that.  I just feel like I have given up so much for nothing. I have wasted so much of my life just being a mom and not focusing on me and what I want out of my life.

Then we have all this transition crap we are dealing with and how we can't get a place to live because we don't have jobs and we can't get jobs because we have NO idea when we will be back to the mainland. It's so frustrating!!!

I guess today is just one of those days where I feel like a failure and how its too late to do anything productive with my life. I'm sure I'll get out of the funk soon though. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment