On a good note, I am down 4.5 pounds in almost three weeks. Slowly, but surely! I think getting off of Celexa was the best thing for my weight loss. I worked out hard like this before early this year and didn't lose a single pound so I gave up. Now that I am off anxiety meds, the weight is coming off with exercise and watching what I'm eating!!
Also I've noticed that at night time is when I begin mindlessly eating. The other night I went into the kitchen and started looking for something to eat. I thought "what am I doing, I'm not even hungry!" And I wasn't hungry! So I just went back in the living room and sat down and started reading my book. About 45 minutes later I did the same thing again. I started yelling at myself in my head to stop it and go sit down, I'm not hungry!!! My brain is telling me that I'm bored so let's get something to eat, but my body is not hungry. I've conditioned myself to eat even when I don't need to.
Just something I've noticed this past week. So the boredom eating needs to stop!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment