I have been so proud of myself lately. I started jogging a few weeks ago and absolutely enjoy it. I enjoy it more because in two weeks I have lost seven pounds! Yesterday I also did my Jillian Michael's workout and I am hurting today because of that, plus running. My entire body aches. So I must slow down and take it easy for a few days. Tomorrow I am starting to go jogging with one of my friends over at the track. It should help keep me motivated to stay on track with my goals. I am proud to say I am back down to 143. 10 more pounds and I will be back at my pre-pregnancy weight. After that I just need to tone myself. I really hate the muffin top and I so have one. It's disgusting. My lack of a positive self-image is another reason I am depressed and full of anxiety. I hate the way I look. I hate my hair, my clothes, my body, it all. I need to set a goal for myself and stay determined to meet that goal. I always go and do good for awhile and then fall back into old habits.
I love jogging though. I find it to be a great stress reliever. I don't think I want to make it a habit though. I prefer to just walk over running. As much as I love it I can feel how hard it is on my joints, especially my feet. I don't know if it is something I am interested in doing long-term. But we will see. It's nice for the time being, but I much prefer doing something else like walking with friends while we chit-chat, or doing the elliptical.
Still waiting on word from SFC Beaver on this assignment. He said he's still waiting to hear and retention has not given out the list yet of who was chosen for this assignment. We shall see I guess. I'm just anxious to know what is going on. It was so hard to clothes shop for the kids because I need to know what type of clothing to get them. If we move to Hawaii we won't need jackets and lots of jeans. So it has been frustrating to school shop for Kaylie when I have no idea when or even if we are moving over there. If we would have just chosen Benning I'm sure we would have orders by now and be getting ready to move any day now. Sigh...
It's so hard to just put it in God's hands and let what happens happen. I'm too impatient! This has been going on forever! Keeping my fingers crossed we find out what is happening soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment