Monday, March 14, 2011

Semi-good news

Just got off of the phone with Linda, our realtor. The builder is willing to hold the house for us until March 31st. We should definitely know something by then as far as when Curt is going to be re-enlisting and all. I'm still cautious just because this has been one of the biggest stresses of our lives.

I have been going back and forth on what to do, as has Curt. Losing this house would definitely hurt us both physically and financially since we would lose two grand. Two grand is a lot of money. My heart is in Columbus though.

I've been wishing for signs to help us make a decision and this could be one of those signs.
We made a pros and cons list for the two duty stations we had in mind. And Benning has more pros than cons for the both of us, whereas the other place has more cons than pros. So I guess we have reached our decision.

We shall see. I'm still being cautious like I said. I'm trying to learn to live by the motto "what will be, will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment