Nothing much new to report. Still waiting on this whole COAD thing. Curt is working on his 3 letters of recommendations right now. They should be done by Tuesday. Hopefully we will be hearing back from HRC by the end of the week or next week.
Curt has a busy time coming up. His birthday is the 14th of April and I'm at a loss on what to get him. He's heading to West Point April 19th for a few days, then pretty much the whole month of May he will be gone. Not the whole month, but half of the month for the Warrior Games in Colorado. This year, me and the kids are going as well to cheer him on. I'm excited to go, I've never been to the west coast side of the states. :)
I'm nervous about flying alone with two kids though. Should be interesting! We won't get to see him much since he'll be busy at the games, but I look forward to seeing him compete.
Other than that. It's been pretty boring around here. I'm getting antsy for this COAD stuff and to sit down with Venice (coad branch manager) and find out where we have options at and when we will be moving and WHEN. I'm happy that Kaylie will get to finish the school year out here at least. That makes me feel better.
Anywhoo, that is all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where exactly are you guys going on the west coast? sounds like fun! :)
ReplyDelete