Monday, November 1, 2010

Finally November...is that good or bad??

So it's officially November 1st. With that brings many changes. First of all I am turning the big 3-0 in 26 days. I am dreading it. This is a big deal for me and for some reason I feel extremely intimidated by this life event. I guess because I still feel so unaccomplished as far as my own personal goals.
Also this month we "should" find out the PEB results!! His packet was received by the PEB on Oct 18th. Hopefully we will hear word in the next couple of weeks or so. Cross your fingers. :)

Curt has had all his tests done for seizures. He had an MRI and an EEG done. We won't know the results for another 72 hours, but both his PCM and the neurologists think it was the Tramadol. So they are chalking it up to medicine interaction. Which is good news. I mean he has never had a seizure before and it probably won't happen again, so thank God we can move past that. He is only on Tylenol 3 now for pain.

This past weekend I drove up to West Virginia to visit one of my very good friends. It was so great to see her and meet her new baby. It was a well needed little break for me and was nice to get away from my life for a bit. (I was s bit worried with my eyes though, since I found out on Friday I have an eye infection in both eyes and have to use antibiotic cream for the next ten days. So no contacts for me. My vision is a bit blurry because of it and I was worried driving in the winding mountain roads. Especially at night, but it ended up being no problem.) We had a very relaxed visit, and she drove me around her neck of the woods to show me where she grew up. I love doing things like that because I believe it helps to get to know a person better and relate to them in new ways. So I wanna thank her for her time and visiting with me. So...thanks to her ;)

Yesterday was trick or treating. Kaylie only ended up going out for 20 minutes before wanting to come home and hand out candy. So we were a little mad because we wasted money on a costume for her and she didn't even want to go. So she came home and helped me hand out candy the rest of the night. Which is whatever. She is getting at that age I guess! Who knows! Curt just took Brandon around the neighborhood which he loved. He was loving everybody that came around him. It was too cute.

Well, that's my quick update for the week. Got loads of homework to do with two midterms this week plus we have our Brownie investiture/rededication ceremony this week so I'm planning for that as well. Lord knows the other leader isn't gonna take initiative!! (which is a whole 'nother drama from last week..ugh) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you came.. It was a nice visit. And it did feel odd that I had a friend visit where I grew up.. All of my friends are scattered and from different places, its rare that there is ever a chance to do that.. It ment a lot to me.. My own sister wouldnt drive 2 hours to get me from the airport! lol..

    ReplyDelete