Wow, I haven't blogged in forever! Nothing much has gone on. We seem to be in a great place here, but of course my mind is going all different directions. I have exactly one year of school left until I graduate. I have been going round and round in my head about what I should do when I'm done. I think I have decided on pursuing my MSW (master's in social work). I think that would give me the degree I need to work in anything from hospitals, clinics, schools, vet centers, etc. I feel good about that decision, but who knows it will probably change again! It just sucks also not knowing what is going on with us as far as moving back to GA. Curt got that job offer and they are supposed to be interviewing candidates for Curt's position here at Schofield, but we haven't heard anything yet. The COAD branch manager said two more things have come up that have taken priority over this so he told Curt to hang tight he is working on as he can. With that in limbo, who knows! If this position doesn't work out for Curt he plans on reclassing in December. That will have us at one year left on island and that is the earliest he can reclass. So all of that seems to be up in the air. Especially add on me wanting to go to graduate school and not able to apply until we know where we are going sucks! Ugh. Oh well! It'll work out I'm sure.
Other changes is that we now own a dog. A golden retriever we named Leila. She is the sweetest dog! Kaylie has finished 4th grade and will enter her last year of elementary school this fall. Where the heck has time gone??? I'm going to Vegas in about two weeks with a group of girls and I am really looking forward to that. It's going to be so awesome to not have any worries and just let loose and have a blast for a few days. Can't wait! My family and I are also going to Maui for labor day weekend and I am really looking forward to that as well. Knocking out all the islands while we still have time. Love it!!
That's the quick update on our life! I'll get more in depth next time. Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment