Friday, March 29, 2013

The Magic Number 10

10. 10 means a lot to me right now. 10 stands for the light at the end of the tunnel. What the hell am I talking about? I'm talking about how much longer I have left in school... I have 10 classes left, yes 10 classes left until I graduate. By the end of October I will have 4 classes left. It feels great! It's been a long road, and I can feel the end is drawing near. Late next spring I should have my BA in psychology. I cannot wait!!!

As far as what I am going to do after that, I'm not sure yet. I would love to go to graduate school, but at the same time I'm scared of taking on more debt and not being able to find a job in counseling. So, I am leaving my mind open for the next year while I finish up my BA and go from there. Whatever happens, happens and I have faith that everything always works out the way it is supposed to.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment