Sunday, January 20, 2013

A litte of this and a little of that

Wow, haven't blogged in almost a month. No worries though, I have nothing new to report really.
We have been potty training Brandon since winter break. It's going pretty good. We haven't used a diaper in about a week now. He is sleeping in a pull up and does pretty good during the day in underwear. He's been harder to potty train than Kaylie was, but whatever! I don't like to compare them because they are two different people. :)

Kaylie has been doing her thing. Which is nothing spectacular. She stays in her room a lot reading her books. If she's not in her room she is outside playing with the other neighborhood hoodlums. I can't believe this school year is already more than halfway over! It's going by fast! I think she is starting to get over Girl Scouts too. She missed two meetings recently because she didn't want to go. I told her she has to finish out this year and then she can quit if she wants. This is about that age where the girls stop going anyway. I stopped doing girl scouts when I was a Junior too. It's normal! I wish she would stay in it though, they have awesome scholarships for college!!

I'm about to enter my last week of my biopsychology and human sexuality class. Right now I have a C in biopsych (seriously, this class is HARD) and an A in human sexuality. I have to do well on my final in biospych to maintain my C. It sucks because its a 10 essay question exam. Blahhhh. I'll be working on that all week! I really don't want to fail this class, so I plan on working on this all week when I can.
After this week I get a one week break and then my next two classes start. I have psychopathology and child development.  Knocking them out! I have about a little over a year left before I graduate. I can see the light!!

Curt's been a little worried about his job lately. He's back to considering reclassing to MI (military intelligence). He's waiting until after the E7 board is done later this spring and after the results are published he will take it from there. He's worried about his job because he is only one of two MAR2 coordinators on the island and the other guy already lost his job because they say its not relevant to anything. Kinda is pissing off the COAD soldiers on island.

We have started planning our first trip to another island. We plan on going to the Big Island either next month, in March for spring break, or right after school is out. We will see on Tuesday when Curt checks into work to see what the work schedule is like. I would like to book the trip asap so we can get the great deal I found yesterday! Fingers crossed!! I can't wait to explore Hawaii more. I don't want to be stuck on Oahu the whole three years here. I haven't stepped foot off of this island since we arrived Dec 4, 2011!

Anyway! That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment