The house that is! I feel like I am always cooped up. Why? What is it? Well, its actually a combination of things. One, I don't like to drag the kids out and about all the time. It's exhausting. Wears me out and makes me so anxious! If I could go out alone all the time it would be a much better experience for me. Two, I don't like crowds and I feel like everything here is so crowded all the time. I don't like it. Three, I really don't like people! I feel the older I am getting the more grumpy and irritable I'm getting out in public. People piss me off. They stop in the middle of the mall while you are walking right behind them, they keep their cart in the middle of the aisle so no one can go around them, they don't know how to drive, they just suck! Fourth, (wow, I have a lot of excuses don't I?? haha) I'm just too lazy to get dressed and do my hair all the time. I hate it! I prefer to be in sweats and a tshirt or tank top. The minute I walk back in the door I immediately change my clothes into my sweats. It's just who I am. Looking nice all the time isn't my cup of tea! I prefer comfort.
Anyway!
I am working on over coming this and have made it a point to every day this week get out of the house and do something. I need to stop being lazy! I think Brandon gets cabin fever too and its nice to get out and explore more. I have a list of things I want to do and places I want to see. We only have two more years left here and its going to go by very quickly like the first year did! I want to take advantage of our time here! I don't want to leave Hawaii with regrets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment