I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. But honestly, my life is pretty boring. I'm on a week break from school and my next two classes start on the 3rd. They are Biopsychology and Human Sexuality. Really looking forward to that one! haha Slowly chipping away at my classes. I can't wait to get that diploma in the mail. :)
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to be 32. Yup, 32. I'm old. I don't like it. Aging sucks. I would love to be in my 20s again. I loved my 20s. I had the best time in that decade. I got married, had two babies, moved away from home for the first time to GA, made fabulous friends, moved again to DC, and since then it has all started to get boring! My 20s were so fun, my 30s are not as fun. haha
Its funny how we change over time. I mean, we are always the same person underneath it all, but its funny to watch time change us, change priorities, change goals, change the way we feel, etc
Kaylie's birthday is the 2nd. My baby girl is turning the big 1-0. Double digits. I can't believe I have a child that old!! It's shocking! Nothing big going on for that. We are having a small party at our house for her with some of our friends and hers. Low key.
Christmas is just a few weeks away and I really need to start shopping! One of these weekends I guess I'll leave the kids with Curt and go shop. I have no idea what I am getting them anyway, so I def need to browse.
Anywhoo...short and sweet. I lead a boring life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment