Monday, September 10, 2012

Ramblings

Curt finally said a few nights ago that he has been thinking about the whole recruiting thing and said he will do it if he does not get picked up for E7 in the next two years. That's awesome! Makes me sort of excited to think about it. I've been looking at real estate in Iowa and Illinois and I lean more towards Iowa. Housing costs are cheaper, cost of living is cheaper, and schools that offer my Master's program are more close by! I know I am totally jumping the gun, since we have two years left here, but I like to look at real estate anyway (and do it at least once a week haha).

I have been trying to think and be more positive over the past week. I've done excellent in it too! I was in such a good mood most of last week. I think my attitude has so much to do with that. I've been avoiding negative thoughts posted on the internet and facebook, avoiding people who tend to always be negative, and just be POSITIVE for a change. When I talked to my sister one day last week I answered the phone all bubbly and laughing. She said "wow, what's wrong with you, you usually aren't so happy on the phone, you're usually bitchy."

Well, if my sister thinks that, who I talk to every day, it must be how I am. So I have been working on that. There are some people who I just instantly, as soon as I get around them or talk to them on the phone, bring my energy down. I don't like that. I want positive, happy energy around me. It won't matter much soon anyway, I will be a hermit in a few more weeks when my full college load starts!!

Aaggh, I am so nervous about it, but am also very determined to stay on top of it and stay positive. I am going to print out that picture of the woman with her diploma and stick it by my computer so I see it everytime I log on. I hope it keeps my motivation high!! I am doing this for myself and I can't wait for the immense sense of pride I will feel accomplishing this goal of mine!!! 

Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment