So we had a pretty good Christmas. We spent the night at the Conner's house on Christmas Eve so Santa could come that night. We spent the next day cooking all day and had a good dinner. I was exhausted by the end of the day and we all were in bed by 9 that night. Brandon fell asleep at 6:15.
We have yet to go to the beach since we have been here. I wanted to go yesterday but Curt didn't. I am hoping we can go on Friday when Curt is off work. I'm ready to go to the beach!! We really haven't done much either yet as far as the sights go around the island. I feel like we are wasting time even though we just got here. I want to see and do so much I feel like 3 years won't be long enough or something. haha
Plus, some of the stuff we want to do is not kid friendly for Brandon such as snorkeling, hiking, swimming with dolphins, etc. I need to get the kids registered for daycare on post and I am hoping to find a great FCC provider so we can take advantage of all there is to do and not be held back by a toddler.
Other than that not much is going on. We are still waiting on our house. We move in in about 18 days. I'm hoping for sooner though! Guess we will find out in about another week or so what is going on with that. I'm also ready to have my car here so I'm not stranded all day while Curt is at work. I have to get Kaylie registered for school. She will start on the 9th since I should have my car by then (scheduled to get here on the 4th) and she has her school physical on the 6th. We shall see how that all works out I guess. I'm just ready to have a house again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you guys had a good Christmas, and were able to spend it with friends. :)
ReplyDelete