So here we are. All set and ready to go! Everything is done that can be done as of right now. We have our housing pre-inspection Nov 14th. The movers will be here Nov 21-23. We clear housing Nov 28th. And we fly out Dec 3rd. We leave DC at 7:30 and fly to Chicago. Then we have a very short layover, basically get off one plane and right on another. Then we have a 9 hour and 10 minute flight from Chicago to Honolulu. I am very nervous about that flight and am praying with all my might to let it all go smoothly. We plan on buying the kids new toys, games, and movies to keep them occupied on the flight. I am so excited about this new adventure and it all still feels surreal to me.
We probably won't be shipping the car that early. It will probably be the week we fly out. It will hopefully save us money that way and as soon as we get to Hawaii we can car shop pronto and hopefully find something quickly. We shall see I guess.
Me and Curt have been on each other's nerves. He has so been making me mad lately. I think we are just so stressed with this move that we are taking it out on each other. I have been suffering from massive headaches too. The other night I had such a bad headache and ended up going to bed early. I woke up at 2am and could barely move my head hurt so bad. I didn't even want to move to get up and go to the bathroom. I finally forced myself up and took some aspirin. Took me a long time to fall back asleep because my head hurt so bad. It sucked.
I have to ask for an extension for my class I am in right now. I am in week 5 of a 8 week class and with so much coming up I need to file an extension so my grade doesn't drop. I am already falling behind as it is and we aren't even moving yet. So i need to get that done this week. It will allow me an extra 30 days to get all of my work turned in. After this class ends I am taking a few months off until we get settled in.
Anyway, pray for us and our sanity for the next month. Especially for our long flight!
No comments:
Post a Comment