Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Blog

This will be quick or I might come back and finish it later tonight when I have more time, but just wanted to give a quick update.

STILL no word on COAD. Sigh....I'm getting depressed again thinking about how long this is all taking. It's so annoying! I just want to move on already. It's ridiculous.

Anywho, Curt leaves for Colorado on Sunday for two weeks for the Warrior Games. The kids and I are going out there to watch him compete May 17th. I am so excited about that. I was on the phone and computer all afternoon since I finally got my flight and hotel confirmations. I am so grateful that the Fisher House provided airline tickets this year so families could finally get to come watch their loved ones compete. My hotel room is being provided by the Bob Woodruff Foundation. So we don't have to pay for anything except our rental car which is nice. People are so generous to our wounded soldiers! So I finally booked the rental car today. I am nervous about going alone with the kids and I really hope it all goes smoothly for me as far as our flight and drive to the hotel. I get so much anxiety traveling so I can only imagine how I am going to be with zero help!!
Thankfully I will not have to bring a car seat. The rental car company also lets you rent a car seat and a GPS (thank God!). I am very excited for this experience though and I can't wait to see Colorado Springs!

On top of that I am really stressed out with school. I have SO much work due next week, including an 8 page paper for psychology on top of two quizzes, and two discussion boards, so my plate is full in that department. Statistics is stressing me out. I mean I grasp many of the concepts, but then there are those that are just completely confusing. It's hard! I am so ready to be done with this class. That's my biggest stresser in school is this one damn class. I spend so much time on just practicing the material that I then have to hurry up and do my assignments so they are not late. Ugh. Stupid class.

Anyway, I'm out of time for now...time to leave for Girl Scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment