I have been on the "I want to move now" kick for so long. Since we are still waiting on COAD (yes still...its been 5 weeks now) I have become in this mood where its just whatever. I know I flip flop and have my bad days, but for the most part, I am fine with being where we are until we move. As much as I hate it here and can't wait to leave, I am 100% fine with the stability we have here. I am trying to look at all this waiting in a different perspective and so far its working.
His PEBLO did call last week and said HRC wanted Curt to give them 3 MOS's that he might want to reclass to. So he gave her his list and now we are still waiting. This week will be week 6 waiting. At this point we have no idea what is going to happen. He more than likely won't have to reclass, its just required that he give them three different jobs he is interested in. But its the army, who knows!
We shall see what is in store for us. Where we are moving and when we are moving remains to be seen, I will just take it as a blessing in disguise at this point. I am trying very hard to change the way I have been thinking about the situation and looking at it in a more positive way, than the negative way I have been. It's a work in progress.
In our time left in the mid-Atlantic region I want to take advantage of what's around here. I have been saying that ever since we moved here and we have never really explored. So this weekend we went to Philadelphia to spend the night. It was alright. We saw the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Then the storm clouds rolled in so we went to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe and then back to our hotel across the street.
I could never live in a city. There were so many homeless people and peddlers everywhere. That always scares me. Especially the ones who talk to themselves and cuss at you. Gives me the heeby jeeby's! I like my suburbia just fine :)
One of these weekends we would love to take the train to NYC for the day. Its only 49 bucks! Why not? I would also love to drive up to Maine and back, which I wanted to do this weekend, but Curt didn't.
So much I want to do!!
This weekend coming up is our Girl Scout trip to Great Wolf Lodge. The girls are so excited. It's an indoor waterpark and we are gonna have a blast! I can't believe there is only 16 days of school left. Then I will have a third grader! Time flies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment