I have been so exhausted lately. I feel ever since we went to Georgia and came back I just haven't been able to catch up on sleep. We had a lot of late nights up and I was definitely lacking sleep. Add on to that the stress of buying a house and the stress of the ride back and I'm still lacking sleep. I've been wanting to go to bed and this time every night. It's driving me nuts. I just feel I can't catch a break.
Along with lacking sleep, I feel like Curt doesn't understand that sometimes I need that seperation and time to myself away from the kids. Like right now, I just dozed off on the couch for about 5 minutes before Brandon was up in my face waking me up. So I grabbed the laptop and am now sitting upstairs to have some "me time". Why is is so hard for men to realize when its beginning to be too much for their wives? Why is it so hard to see that when I'm frustrated, yelling at the kids, yelling about everything, seeming to be extra annoyed, stressed, and on edge...I need a BREAK. I'm seriously about to go crazy. Curt leaves this week for Texas for four days. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I already need a break..which I don't get...and he's about to leave!
Somedays I just want to break down. I'm ready to snap. I'm ready to lose it. And my husband doesn't get it. I am so stressed. I can't even enjoy the holidays. I'm not even in the Christmas mood at all. I have no energy, no desire to even go shopping. I have yet to buy a single present for Xmas. Kaylie's birthday was two days ago. I only bought her presents the day before! She didn't even get a cake for her birthday. What is going on? I am feeling like a horrible parent. Does it have to do with my complete lack of energy? Like I said I feel like I'm lacking sleep. I have headaches almost every day. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning. Is it depression? What is going on? Even last week in GA, we were staying with a friend. I felt bad a few times because I was bitchy and moody. I apologized to her a few times about my crabbiness.
Like right now. It's 6:00 and I'm ready to call it a day and go to bed. I think we have too much going on right now. We bought a house, we're moving in two months, I'm stressed about moving, getting Kaylie in her new school, making the transition smooth, and finishing up Curt's medical board. I need to take a chill pill and try my hardest to relax. Being like this is not the answer.
Hopefully tomorrow Curt lets me sleep in as long as I want to. Lord knows I need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment