Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 is coming to a close

Thank God. This hasn't been the best year. I have found myself quite depressed for the majority of 2010. I think its a combination of having a baby who takes a lot of care (and me being a somewhat selfish person its quite a change having a baby again)and the stress of Curt's medical board. I am so glad it is coming to a close. We should get his rating in January and then start the COAD process and move back to Benning in February. I think once I'm back in my comfort zone where I have friends and family semi-close it will be better. I just have not been happy here at all. Nothing good came out of our time in DC except Brandon. I am ready for 2011!!!

We just mailed all the paperwork for our mortgage loan back to USAA. So exciting. I can't wait till we move! We our planning to sell our old furniture and get new furniture. The bedroom group we have now will go in our guest bedroom and we plan on getting a new bedroom set along with a king size bed. I also wish we could have gotten a jacuzzi tub for the master bath, I didn't even know it was an option till I was reading the paperwork over and I saw that it could have been added. Bummer!! That would have been super nice. I mean, I am not a bath person at all, I actually never take baths, I find them unappealing, but I sure would have gotten in that jacuzzi tub! :)
We could still add it, but we would have to pay a fee for making changes to the contract..so I guess we'll live without!

I'm just ready to move!! Time needs to hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment