Saturday, October 9, 2010

Somethings Gotta Give!

Something has definitely gotta give. I have stretched myself too thin. It's by my own doing of course. I have four classes going on right now. Wayyyyy too much work. Especially on top of taking care of the house, kids, husband and other obligations. Girl Scouts is a big one. I'm thinking its gonna have to give. I can't do it all. Especially with our big move in the very near future. Once we combined troops we meet every single week now. My coleader is not very good at helping out. She adds more stress to me, which I need to address with her. This past week she contacted me the night BEFORE the meeting to see if I could run it and plan it. She's "busy". Yeah okay. Thankfully I had planned meetings way in advance so I just pulled out my notes and got some activities prepared. Kinda made me mad. Plus, she is ALWAYS late! To everything. Every meeting, last night for the campfire, just every thing we have planned. She was an hour late last night to the campfire.
Girl Scouts is the most unorganized place I have ever seen. Anyway, just my little rant about that.

So something has to give, and its gonna be that. School comes first. I'm starting to fall behind, because I do have four classes. And I just can't keep up between every thing else in my life. Brandon only naps once a day now. For an hour and a half to two hours. Other than that two hours max the only other time I have to myself is at night once the kids go to bed. I have been soooo exhausted trying to keep up. My house is suffering. I just don't have the energy or time to clean or even cook dinner. I want to go to bed every night early and I can't because its the only time I have to do homework. It sucks! I have resorted to doing my reading assignments while B plays sometimes when I can..even if it is just a paragraph or two at a time.

So yeah, I'm stressed, big time. I am even contemplating finding a sitter for B while I work on homework. I mean I only have four classes for four weeks, since it is just that they are overlapping each other. My sociology class ends in three more weeks now, then I'll be back down to three. I'll never do that again. That's for sure!!

So Curt's NARSUM is complete. His doctor who typed it up only had to fix about three or four things in it..a couple dates were wrong and then she stated he can run at his own pace, when he should not run at all. So we got those things fixed. It has to be correct and match up with his medical records otherwise it will get kicked back, so we read it over and over again to make sure it looked good. It's going around for signatures now, then he'll meet with his Peblo next week to finish getting the packet ready then its sent off to Walter Reed for the decision! Apprently it only takes about 15 days once they receive his med packet for a decision, but if they are backlogged it could take longer. His PCM said the process will move fast from here. So we'll see! A decision is in the very future though!!! :)

I have more to say, but like I said, i'm stressed for time, so this is it for now! Peace, love, and joy to all

No comments:

Post a Comment