Well Spring Break is over and we had a great vacation on Maui. This was our 2nd time going to Maui, but this time we explored the island. We saw the Iao Valley, drove up to the top of Mount Haleakala, and drove the Road to Hana. Amazing time! It was a much needed getaway, but you know how it feels when you get back from vacation and you feel like you need another vacation to recover? Yup, that's me! I would totally live on Maui if we were ever going to stay in Hawaii. The island just has the perfect vibe. It's not as crazy as Oahu which I love. The road to Hana was beautiful, yet tiring. It has like 620 curves and 59 one-way bridges. But it was beautiful. There is a waterfall around just about every turn. I couldn't live out there though that road is just too much and its so country. I liked the town we stayed in which was Kahului or even over on west Maui where we stayed last time in Lahiana. Maui is just breathtaking. The mountains are stunning and I can see why its called the Valley Isle. I also think I have enough miles racked up now that they will get us to Kauai before we leave! Maybe this summer! Then we will have seen all four of the major islands.
Here are some pictures of our trip including one of my muddy fall on a hike along the road to Hana:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment