Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life is full of changes...isn't it?!

What up peeps! Wanted to give a quick update on what's going on in the Aloha state.

So as I stated in my last blog Curt has been wanting to reclass to military intelligence. Well, we finally got word today that for his rank there is no openings for him in the job he wanted, meaning they are overstrength, so he can't do it. Bummer. So now we are back to square one...but not really. He is going to reclass to career counselor which is fine with me. Its a much shorter school (8 weeks long, which is much shorter than the 18 weeks for MI that we were looking at before). Then after that we will be leaving Hawaii and heading to wherever next.

As for me I have been working out for two weeks now and I am starting to feel so much better. I have more energy and I just feel healthier. I don't care how long it takes me I will lose all this weight and get toned up. I never want to go up a pant size or shirt size again!
My graduation process is just beginning for school. I am taking my psychology field test this week, which is a requirement for graduation. I am so close to be done I can feel it! So exciting.

Anyway, just a quick little note on what's happening! Enjoy the rest of your week!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment