What up bloggaroo's?!? Not much going on over here in the middle of the ocean. Plugging away at school. I'm in week 5 of my 8 week classes. I have two major papers due at the end of week7 so I am going to hopefully start working on at least one of them this week. I've been procrastinating on starting. I'm just ready to be done. I'm so tired of writing papers. To make it worse my history and systems of psychology class is mostly writing papers. Four papers I have to write in this class alone. Plus one for my research methods class. Talk about burn out!
Anyway, in other news, things on the homefront are pretty boring. Kaylie got her first quarter report card this past week and got all high marks, of course. Go Kaylie! She is still active in Girl Scouts and will be working on her bronze award this year hopefully. Now that she is getting older and a Junior in Girl Scouts they are working harder and doing so many things for the community. Guess it comes with the territory and age group. Their service project this holiday season is donating baked goods to a local homeless shelter and also to the Fisher House at Fort Shafter. Girl Scouts is such a great organization and teaches the girls so much about helping out in the community and working towards making the community better in some way. I'm so glad Kaylie enjoys it. :)
Brandon still has no interest in potty training. He cries if I try to put him in underwear. It's frustrating because Kaylie was potty trained at 2 1/2 years old and it took only a week to have her completely out of pull ups! Except at night of course. She was a bed wetter until she was 6 1/2! Anyway, other than the potty training issues Brandon is doing good too. He has such the personality and is such a goof. He thinks he is just hysterical. I just love him of course. :)
The holidays are fast approaching and I'm excited for that. Our first holiday season in Hawaii in our new house! I can't wait to decorate! My 32nd birthday is in November too. Ick. I'm getting so old! I'm going with a couple friends to see Wicked the weekend before my birthday and I am so excited about that. I have something every weekend in November! Next weekend is the Color Run, the weekend after that is another hiking trip to a waterfall, the next weekend is Breaking Dawn Part II and the next weekend is Wicked! It will be December before I know it!
December we have Kaylie's birthday, which I have no idea what to get that kid. She's at that weird age! 10 is a hard age to buy for! Plus Christmas a few weeks after that. Oy.....tough pickens!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment