I have been MIA for almost a month! Wowza! I really haven't been that busy either, but I think I just lead a boring life. My brother, his girlfiriend, and my niece were just out here to visit for the past week. They actually just left today. It was sad to see them go. We had an amazing time!!! We did so much, we were constantly going, going, going. We hiked, went to the beach every day, saw the sights, explored downtown, got lots of shave ice and I cooked dinner almost every night. We just had a blast. It was just what I needed. A little piece of home for awhile. We also went to a luau, which was also our first time. We went to Paradise Cove and it was a blast! We all had so much fun. Lots of activities before dinner for the kids and the food was delicious! We were seated next to another military family so we talked to them for awhile that night. The show was good as well and the dancing was amazing. I can't wait to go back!!I am so glad they came to visit. It has lifted my mood so much. I was getting a little depressed missing my family and just having that sense of "home" felt so good. I am also really looking forward to showing my mom and stepdad the island when they come to visit in just a little over a month.
Now that they are gone its time to get back on a schedule and also get back in the swing of school. Kaylie got her troop assignment for Girl Scouts and we are both excited about that. That starts in just a couple weeks. She gets out of school early every day next week due to parent/teacher conferences as well. Seems like that came fast since school just started not even a month ago yet! But whatever.
I have no classes right now. I am still waiting on transfer stuff for Hawaii Pacific University. If that doesn't happen in time I will just start my next class with AMU in October. So I am off of school for awhile. It's boring, but I will enjoy the break from writing papers!!
That's about all. I live such a boring life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment