Monday, May 14, 2012

Just waiting

I feel like I am just waiting. Waiting to buy a house. I have been beyond ready for years now. I constantly look at houses for sale on the internet. It's bad. This waiting game is awful. I am just yearning to settle down. My entire body feels pulled to get this show on the road. I mean, I love that we are experiencing Hawaii. It's what we wanted. But a huge part of me is just done. Done with it all. I want my own house, my own roots. I'm ready to raise my family in a great neighborhood that I chose. I'm ready to feel complete. I don't feel complete here. I feel like we are just waiting......waiting to move...waiting to settle. Hawaii is great and all, and I am still in awe of how beautiful it is and how fabulous the weather is. But I know this isn't home. I know that we are only here for a few short years and then we will hopefully be on our way to where we will plant our roots. I just can't wait to be HOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment